Transfer Agency Change (Business Analyst)
- 12 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Requirements gathering/gap analysis (including facilitation of workshops) and documentation of business requirements (BRD's/Impact Assessments for enhancement requirements) for the system including reporting.
- Document Operational Models & mapping out of new target operating models, balancing client's needs with regulatory requirements & the Company's multi-location operational model.
- Alignment with the Company's standard TA product catalogue & ensuring ongoing updates are documented & submitted where required.
- Manage the planning, preparation and delivery of the testing phases (including functional, regression and Ops model testing) for the system and processes, including developing, executing and documentation of test plans, test cases and results.
- Manage the co-ordination, support and execution of User Acceptance Testing, Model Office & Parallel runs (pre implementation).
- Working with multiple operational areas in regard to each phase of the project to ensure input, engagement, and that operational requirements are reflected in the project deliverable
- Working with Operational Readiness in preparation for go-live. Provide input to management at TA platform level re co-ordination of environments, package releases, testing.
- Supporting the operating model design, systems migration process and process re-engineering
- Assess, understand and manage interdependencies with other work streams
- Maintain the APAC BOW
- Assist in co-ordination and MIS of the BOW with the Global Change Team.
- Contribute to other work-streams as the need arises. Quickly develop solid understanding of the technical systems used to deliver the TA service Act as functional TA SME if required.
- Promote a 'fintech first' approach when considering manual processes. Automation/efficiency should be the go to model.
- Development of trusted & collaborative relationships with technology counterparts.
- Openly share knowledge internally. Mentor and regularly engage less experienced team members to drive efficiencies & mitigate risk within our operational processes we deliver to our clients
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/business studies/technology
- Minimum 2 years' industry experience in Transfer Agency / Fund Administration in a project management / Business Analyst role.
- Possessed analytical skills set such as data analysis, data cleansing knowledge and ETL process to manage data lifecycle
- Proven record of delivering complex change within a projects and operational environment
- Demonstrable understanding of Transfer Agency business and processes
- Understand Singapore funds processing such as CPF approved, SRS approved funds and general TA reporting
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience in planning and execution of UAT, including working with offshore UAT teams.
- Helps to create and maintain library of artifacts and toolkit for migration purpose
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence: 08C5248