12 months contract
IT Solutions Company
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, order fulfilment, import/export operations, for a regional or global business unit.
- Produces reports using IT systems and analyzes data to develop trends for supply and demand activities; articulates findings to management.
- Analysis of backlog management and ensuring supply availability.
- Gathers demand data from country, region, and account managers to contribute to demand planning.
- Collaborates with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Supply Chain logistic
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- 1-3 years' experience within a role like this
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.