Spend Management Analyst
- 6 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Support tasks relating to Spend Management including vendor onboarding, sourcing request, contracts and expense payment for a specific business in China e.g. communicate onboarding requirements to specific business in China, data entry into web-based vendor onboarding systems, coordinate between business unit and control teams on any issues
- Understand general vendor onboarding, contract and payment setup tasks and vendor invoice submission flows, with training to be provided
- Ensure payments are made with adherence to the Firm's policy on vendor payments, and within the agreed time-frames set by the business
- Proactively communicate requirements, issues, and delays that are needed for vendor onboarding, contract and payment setup tasks, and any exceptions to the Firm's policies that require further focus or escalation
- Maintain list of vendor pipeline, invoices pending and paid for reporting purposes.
- Ensure all invoices are filed, stored and archived according to the Firm's 'Documentation Management Policy'
- Update and maintain select vendor profiles in compliance with the Firm's 'Vendor Management Policy'
- Support tasks relating to vendor payments & dash; invoice processing (e.g. physical hard copy handlings, obtaining and keeping record of all email approvals, periodic reporting, etc.)
- Support tasks relating to the employee's Travel and Entertainment expense reimbursements with adherence to the Firm's policies and procedures
- Manage other admin assistance for Procure to Pay including coordination of team/ department meetings
- Minimum 1.5 years' relevant experience (Accounts payable/invoice management experience preferred)
- Strong spreadsheets skills and excellent knowledge of Office products
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop/sustain good working relationships with other teams and stakeholders
- Excellent partnership building skills and strong customer service perspective
- Effective organizational to work in a fast paced environment
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248