Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage Company's official social media handles on a daily-basis, and elevate the evergreen contents based on our team missions, handle strategies, and OKRs.
- Partner with various product marketing teams across regions to help develop programs that deliver intended business results.
- Engage and lead social media agencies to build effective social media campaigns for key products and campaigns targeted at users and creators, with clear strategy to deliver optimal creativity and innovation.
- Track social media performance indicators to monitor the health of the brand across the social landscape in Japan.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with Min 4-5 years of Digital Marketing, social media marketing experience from multi tech companies or agencies.
- Should have good social media marketing , campaign management skills
- Should have end to end project management experience and should be able to use analysis for campaign optimization and provide recommendation
- Should be fluent in Japanese language ability to liaise with Japanese stakeholders.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.