Senior Risk Analyst
- 12 months contract role
- A multinational financial services company
The position will be part of our client's APAC Commercial Card product team and will be responsible to support product management team and track risk and control activities for the cards business.
The role would support the product risk and management team to enable the department's control environment and minimize operational risk of the organization. Risk Controls sets the standards for the quality of Front Office controls and incumbent will be responsible for overall governance, track, monitor and implement tools responsible for Cards regional governance. This role will also be responsible for project management and monitoring of key business and product activities.
- Support Cards product team with operational risk activities by monitoring, metrics, and controls for all Cards governance entity at the regional level.
- Track and support the quarterly, semi-annual, and annual attestation of the completeness and accuracy of the Cards governance entity.
- Regular tracking of business risk policies & processes, including MCA testing. Embed key controls within the Manager Control Assessment (MCA) framework.
- Provide support to streamline control processes, including credit risk, operational risk rating (ORR) and financial risk rating (FRR) assessments, and in implementing system improvements.
- Regular tracking of Audit and monitoring regulatory review process for cards. Provide centralized support to product team and business managers on the risk policy requirements
- Track and maintain procedures documentation and manage project deliverables and team initiatives to achieve control objectives
- Oversight on Outsourcing & New Product activities of the cards product. Support requests for management reviews and audit deliverables and documentation
- Review and drive consistency of Issues, CAP and remediation efforts across countries.
- Coordinate and perform targeted onsite Peer Reviews in partnership with country and regional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with the support of local management.
- Participate actively in Global and Regional initiatives and work groups representing Commercial Cards business.
- Participate in the risk & compliance forum for the cards business. Tracking of all internal/external risks, Issues/CAPs management and Compliance/regulatory projects.
- Expertise in Third party management including vendor due diligence and contracting.
- Essential Skills: Risk and Controls, Project Management
- Work experience in the financial services industry, preferably with experience in Commercial Cards.
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong controls mindset, identifying and mitigating risks, communicating and escalating concerns
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with an ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Problem solver with the ability to translate plans in actions
- Experience with leveraging risk and control systems to design and generate effective reports, analyze metrics and investigate anomalies
- Experienced in stakeholder management as the role will involve engagement with regional and global product management team, Business managers, Operations, and Independent Risk Management function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
- S$5000.00 - S$6500.00 per month
- S$4500.00 - S$7300.00 per month
- S$6000.00 - S$8000.00 per month