12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Applies significant knowledge of industry and company trends and developments to improve service to our partners
- Actively manages partners and seeks newly impactful relationships both internally and externally
- Communicates and enforces platform's standards, creating and defining new standards as technology and scope evolves
- Communicates effectively and strategically with larger organization, partners and other video operations producers
- Consistently interprets, presents, and executes at a high level.
- Work closely with Creative and Marketing on new builds to ensure that video standards and learnings will be implemented for future projects
- Manages technical resources within budget and schedule
- Develop & motivate talent, creating standards and expectations for excellence during production
- When needed, steps into the role of a multitude of video production roles.
- Be able to flex to go from traditional video shoots to remote-shoot and LIVE broadcast.
- Be an integral part of the creative team to be able to pitch in ideas on how to make the work better
- Be a source of inspiration to surface great examples of work from around the world.
- Technical and creative production experience on what happens at a shoot and in the edit suite.
- Very good interpersonal skills to uphold the production's needs between stakeholders, production house and talent. This role requires candidate to be comfortable leading meetings.
- Has a good eye for proposing the right production partners that would suit the project.
- Agile planning of production schedule so multiple workstreams can happen in parallel.
- Solutions-oriented to be able to present options on how the team can get to the objective.
- 8-10 years in relevant field or relevant working experience
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.