Senior Citrix Engineer
- Permanent role
- An international financial services company, listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York
This is an engineering role, where you will mainly be responsible for managing the existing Citrix infrastructure and O365 integration on Windows and client endpoint front, ensuring seamless roll out of new additions and functionalities. You will be part of a team that is providing level 3 support for O365 operations and helping fix high critical issues.
You would need to continuously focus on and effectively monitor the overall end user experience on the Cloud VDIs which will be residing on multiple cloud solutions, and help automate the repetitive tasks to empower our client's organization to explore the true efficiency of cloud adoption.
- Provide Citrix Technical Solutions across the board. Should have a good understanding of business requirements and create POC's.
- Design and implement Citrix virtual desktop solutions by using Citrix Workspace for large scale environment as per business requirements.
- Improve internal efficiency and end user experience by finding opportunities to optimize existing processes and tools.
- Create and manage Machine Catalogs, Delivery Groups, Policies, Resource Locations, and Zones on Citrix Cloud.
- Manage Citrix Cloud services such as Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop services and Gateway Services. Should have good understanding on Identity and Access Management, Library & Workspace Configurations.
- Manage Citrix Cloud licenses & automate clean up activity for licenses every month.
- Manage and maintain persistent & non- persistent Cloud VDI.
- Good understanding on managing FSLOGIX profiles for non-persistent Cloud VDI's. Manage Azure Storage Account for the FSLOGIX profiles which are parked.
- Manage Citrix Storefront Servers which are load balanced via Azure Load Balancer.
- Manage and maintain VDI Images using Azure Image Gallery.
- Prepare Windows 10 Images based on business requirements. Should possess good knowledge on optimizing the images.
- Escalation point for major incidents or problems for BAU Operations.
- Provision VDI's using Terraform code, Jenkins pipeline & Bitbucket.
- Manage Dell Wyse Thin client's devices.
- Timely deploy firmware on Dell Thin client devices using FTP & WMS as and if required.
- Configure deployments using SCCM to deploy Citrix private fixes on VDI's.
- Should have knowledge & experience on XenApp 6.0 to 7.15. Provide support and guidance to operations teams in migrations.
- Manage and maintain Azure IaaS for VDI environment.
- Maintain the existing NetScaler VPX environment for XenApp environment which are configured on GSLB.
- Help enhance End user experience by proactively monitoring endpoint issues on Cloud VDI and providing solutions.
- Should be willing to learn and adopt to new roll outs in Cloud and ensure seamless introduction of these features to our end users.
- Should have experience moving on-premises VDI workloads to Azure Cloud.
- Should possess good knowledge on NetScaler GSLB Services.
- Good understanding about O365 products / endpoints deployed on Citrix Cloud VDIs.
- Expert in Citrix Cloud
- Expert in Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktop 7.15 CU 2
- Experienced in Citrix XenApp 6.0
- Experience in Citrix NetScaler VPX
- Experience in Azure / O365 / Google Cloud
- Experience in Wintel optimization.
- Experience in Automation of mundane tasks
Desired Personal Traits:
- Excellent team player and willing to learn new technologies
- Strong sense of drive and commitment to deliver on responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills, meticulous and methodical
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
- S$7500.00 - S$8900.00 per month
IT & Digital
- S$3900.00 - S$4900.00 per month
IT & Digital
IT & Digital
- S$7500.00 - S$8500.00 per month