- Client-fronting role
- Dynamic and international culture
- Highly regarded Software MNC
About the client:
My client, a global software business with a leading presence in robotics process automation software is seeking a Pre-Sales consultant to join its growing team in Asia. An integral role in driving the revenue across the region, you will provide key technical pre-sales assistance to the client's enterprise sales as well as channel sales teams.
About the role:
This is a great and exciting opportunity to join an award-winning enterprise software vendor with a global presence in their regional pre-sales team. Reporting to the Regional head of Pre-Sales, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth in the region by building and maintaining the technical relationship between the client and their clients across the region.
- Leverage your technical sales experience to support both the channel sales and field sales teams in winning deals
- Act as an SME in RPA or BPM products, providing sound advice and solutions to FSI and enterprise clients that directly addresses and resolves clients' pain points
- Collaborate with the different sales teams, business partner ecosystem and technical teams to provide technical expertise in the sales cycle
- Providing relevant case studies and business cases for client presentations and also in response to RFP/RFI
- Present client's technology and competitive positioning to partners and end users
- Develop partners' technical knowledge and competencies to ensure their long-term sales success and revenue growth
- Degree-qualified, you will have a minimum of 7 years combined experiences in pre-sales and technical roles
- A sound understanding of business and IT process automation ie RPA or BPM is crucial to the success of this role
- You will also have the technical sales capabilities and the ability to translate business value proposition for clients
- Armed with strong customer-facing skills, you will be able to communicate effectively to diverse stakeholders, both technical and business users
- Proven track record in engaging with channel partners for sales success is highly desirable
Passionate about delivering exceptional outcomes for your customers? Want to work for a global MNC who is a leader in their field? Capable of converting new opportunities into ongoing relationships? We want you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248