- Contract - immediate until end of Mar 2021
- Salary up to $4,700 monthly
- International media and digital platform
This international media and digital platform global powerhouse is looking to further develop and strengthen their data team within the public policy sector. In this contract role, we are searching for a highly analytical analyst who has prior experience in research analysis and deep interest in political science. To excel in this role you should have proven track record in quantitative and quality data research and strong knowledge in MS Excel. If you have what it takes, send us your CV today!
- You will require to research, organise and verified social media accounts of political parties, politicians, politician bodies and institutions
- Analyse trends of political movement in SEA region by conducting in-depth quantitative analyses
- Data querying - you will provide the team with insights based on analysis for better solutions
- Other project related task assigned
- Bachelor's Degree with 1 year experience in research or analysis role in a MNC, government-linked association or other similar field
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge, hands-on experience in working with large data sets
- Strong interest in political content in SEA is essential to excel in this role
- Highly independent and able to work in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Available on immediate or short notice and keen to commit until end of March 2021
Successful candidate will be offered an opportunity to work for a global digital media brand and given annual leave and medical leave
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248