IT Solutions Company
New Business Development
- As per the sales / BD strategies developed (under the guidance of MD), identify target contacts across industries / markets / business functions.
- Establishing connects with identified contacts through cold-calling + emails (very important part of this role and probably will require most attention from the successful candidate). Would require persistent efforts to run various rounds of sales campaign activities.
- Need to nurture the connects done - regular connects, discussions, information sharing, etc. as required. Need to stay top-of-mind with the connects as done.
- The ability to identify contacts as well as quickly building understanding of their roles to spot client's needs will be essential; in addition to the ability to establish and nurture connects.
- Need to run multiple campaigns on a regular basis. Follow and execute a structured lead generation strategy.
Existing Accounts Mining
- Support the maintenance activities for the relationships in place - regular connects,
- information sharing with existing contacts, governance on the work for them.
- Support the effort to identify new opportunities with existing account / contacts.
- Support the development of strategic account-level plans for growth.
- Timely follow-up on all inbound client inquiries to identify new opportunities and passing those on to the practice leaders.
- Governance activities as relevant.
Basic Hygiene in the Work
- Hubspot management (CRM)
- Coordination with internal stakeholders for successful delivery of client pitch, proposal, delivery of project work, etc.
- Other administrative activities (calendar updates, invoicing, project initiation, internal reporting, etc.)
- Coordinating on global accounts with counterparts outside of APAC
Developing Understanding of company's Solutions and Delivering Pitches to the Clients
- Develop knowledge of company's solutions and services as relevant for target customers.
- Apply this insight to business development activities aimed at starting new conversations with the target clients.
- Introduce and present company's services to prospective clients.
Developing Understanding of Client Needs
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and participate in industry events to build professional network relevant for company's services.
- Develop understanding client needs and think through how we can provide solutions per their needs from the company.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experiences in B2B sales / pre-sales / business development in professional services industry or similar industries (IT, etc.).
- Ability to do cold calls + run email campaigns effectively would be critical and will take most of the time of the successful candidate.
- Proven track record in delivering value on business development / sales front would be a huge plus.
- Experience in consultative selling to win new business; eExperience in closing transactions with long sales cycles by implementing and driving a sophisticated sales process.
- Chinese - Mandarin and English language skills a MUST - Mandarin a must for this role (written, oral).
- Graduate / undergraduate - education is important; however, our key focus is to find individuals with a structured mindset, drive and ability to help us drive outcomes.
Strong research skills
- To source and profile leads by using a series of internet sources (e.g. LinkedIn, Google search, Zoominfo, company websites, etc.).
- To understand target markets / companies / trends.
- To identify seminars / digital conferences / etc.
Strong communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders in target clients, in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to do cold calls + run email campaigns effectively.
- Ability to structure his / her thoughts well and connect well quickly with new people.
- Ability to convince target contacts to agree for meetings on the basis of communicating the
- value which Evalueserve can bring to them.
Strong reporting / administrative skills
- Ability to structure and organize data such as client mapping, opportunity trackers, key account plans, leads and keeping them up-to-date.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools - MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of hubspot, zoominfo, etc. would be a big plus.
- Proven ability to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Need to be self-driven (as sales / business develop is not easy) and take ownership of business development initiatives under the guidance of MD.
- Need to have the ability to manage inter-cultural relationships and be more of global professional.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.