- 9 Months Contract
- 2 - 4 years experience in field
- Global Tech/Digital Advertising Leader
We are seeking for a highly meticulous, analytical and independent Regulatory Enforcement Analyst with prior experience in regulatory enforcement, threat & risk analyst or crisis management analyst to join this growing and established Digital Media Advertising brand. In this role, you will be working with the APAC counterpart in assessing threat and risk for the organisation. This will be a 9-months contract role and if you are seeking to join a global brand, do not wait any longer!
- You will be part of the APAC Law Enforcement Team, you will be reviewing & assessing escalations issues. These issues could range from sensitive issues, risk, graphic content etc.
- Assess sensitive issues which will be categorised as offensive or disturbing and escalating it to internal and external stakeholders
- Review escalation issues and make an accurate decision on timely and appropriate manner
- Bachelor's Degree holder with 2 - 4 years of experience in risk/threat analysis, regulatory enforcement, investigative in corporate or government bodies (i.e. police force)
- Well-articulate with strong writing skills. You will need to be able to work in a fast-paced and results-driven culture
- Highly analytical with logical thinking. Able to make decision independently and work well under pressure
- Available on immediate or short term notice and keen to commit for 9-months contract
Successful candidate will be offered 9 months contract with annual leave, medical leave and medical insurance coverage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248