- APAC Regional Function
- Base salary - $6000 - $7500 monthly
- Asia Telco with global business
One of the biggest telecommunications leaders in APAC is currently seeking for Regional HRBP to join their Singapore team to work alongside their country heads and business managers in aligning organisation HR objectives which include talent management and development needs. We are seeking for an experienced HRBP with in-depth regional experience to join this forward-moving and driven business.
- As a Regional HRBP, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions which include talent management, recruitment & selection, employee relations, comp & ben, performance management, HRIS and training & development
- Work closely with country managers and business leaders in strategising and executing HR solutions at the company-wide level across regional
- Liaise closely with HQ in North Asia in streamlining and optimising HR processes such as salary administration, employees relations
- Develop HR policies & procedures in compliance to company's guideline and in-country regulation
- Involve with other HR project as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years experience in regional (APAC) HRBP function. Experience in Telco or IT industry is a must.
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders or business managers in a large-scale, hybrid environment
- Exceptional communications skills, ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge & hands on experience in strategizing hr policies and processes for MNC
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248