12 Months Contract
Well known social media company
Our client is looking for a Recruiter who will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with sourcers as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
- 4 years of relevant recruiting experience with a search agency or in house recruiting team
- Previous experience hiring for sale/ marketing/ sales ops teams is preferred
- 2nd Asian language preferred as some of the hiring managers are based across APAC
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders
- Experience in developing complex compensation packages and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.