Quality Operations Program Manager
- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
The successful candidate will be part of a team that drives accountability for operational excellence, quality metrics, continuous improvements, and lead the implementation of our quality systems at scale within a global network of vendors supporting content moderation. This person would need to partner directly with the vendors on quality metrics delivery, root cause analysis and drive cross functional alignment on action plans to drive improvements.
We are looking for a passionate problem solver who is comfortable operating in ambiguity, a strong communicator who is skilled at change management, and a strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Manage vendors across APAC. Drive vendor accountability for meeting quality performance metrics by performing weekly qualitative and quantitative analyses of error trends whilst collaborating with peers supporting other vendors/ regions to aggregate, prioritize and report root cause analysis and targeted action plans.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, independently, and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate Operational Excellence, focus on continuous improvement and share best practices to build a consistent backbone of support across our vendors and regions.
- Launch/maintain quality programs/launch new vendor site for new processes and tools/products, collaborating with cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
- Develop and deliver measurement and reporting to quantify the impact of all launches, and monitor and analyze operational metrics collaboratively with other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate Operational Excellence and focus on continuous improvement and maintain consistency across regions and vendors.
- Drive internal and external process improvements and quality programs, consulting with cross-functional and cross-regional teams to understand needs and pain points, and ensure internal tools and automation systems are fully leveraged. Proactively build long-term relationships with cross-functional teams to further the team's mission and priorities.
- Be a champion of change management. Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
- Investigate and define clear business problems and prioritize solutions using data-driven analytics, developing success metrics to measure project performance and alignment with team mission and goals.
- Facilitate meetings across levels and regions to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establishing clear next steps and owners and resolving blocks that impede progress.
- Develop detailed understanding of quality systems and processes to effectively provide input for new initiatives and identify quality dependencies in cross-functional projects.
A successful candidate would be adaptable,strategic, proactive, and action oriented. You would need to demonstrate a growth mindset and must be able to successfully lead initiatives across various teams, countries and time zones.
- Has 5+ years of proven program management or vendor/process excellence experience
- Has 4+ years of experience with Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions) and leveraging data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Able to work/build relationships with global cross-functional teams with ease, delivering impact consistently through seamless communication, influencing teams towards achieving goals
- Has experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to technical and non technical audiences
- Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment with a goal-oriented approach
- Has 5+ years of experience initiating and driving complex projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience working in a technology company, vendor support and quality
- Experience with complex process design, implementation and improvement
- Lean/Six Sigma background in a Quality setting
Top Skillsets we are looking for:
- Strong Project Management experience and able to interact/support vendors
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self starter: Ability to identify problems and work end to end with minimal guidance. Comfortable operating in ambiguity and fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Data/Analytics (good to know : SQL/Excel/Tableau)
- Collaborative, team player
- Strong Communicator
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.