Project Manager (Banking Migration)
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Project manage - Plan, implement and track tasks to stakeholders with clear roles and responsibilities so as to drive accountability and ownership to achieve desired business objectives;
- Governance for quality of artefacts - Putting in place necessary structure to ensure artefacts (e.g. business requirement documents or User Acceptance Testing plans) are robustly prepared and reviewed;
- Timely delivery - Manage timely delivery of artefact submission, grooming technological requirements provisions and UAT testing sessions as scheduled;
- Problem resolution - Problem solve issues in a prompt and proactive manner by engaging the appropriate stakeholders for counsel.
- More than 15 years experience working with banking systems and back-end processes including payments and products. Experiences as a project manager overseeing the end-to-end for a technology project would be a plus.
- Ability to be detail oriented so as to be able to problem solve issues along the way, while ability to manage the project holistically to drive progress.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Outlook, and be able to handle large amount of data and emails.
- Comfortable attending numerous calls and speaking to stakeholders to drive project objectives.
- Ability to influence and persuade stakeholders to align with project objectives.
- Proactive and comfortable in speaking up to work with, and manage large number of stakeholders.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work independently.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248