- 12 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Assist in designing, developing and coordinating end-to-end project plans and work streams with focus on process enhancements and controls and ensure timely delivery of critical initiatives.
- Contribute in meaningful and appropriate ways to meetings or calls; clear, concise and confident written and oral communications
- Ensure that the aims, objectives and requirements of business projects or initiatives will maintain the integrity of Regional Investment Operations processes & controls
- Bachelors degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of MS tools; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint
- Proficiency in Excel VBA is preferred
- Solid understanding of project life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Some experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, project management, process improvement
- Exposure to end-to-end bank infrastructure, including Client service, Product, Technology, Operations and Controls is preferred.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248