- 12 months contract role, renewable based on performance
This job is as much about discovering, understanding and synthesizing as it is about planning for, executing and delivering the projects across the finishing line in a timely and efficient manner. We need someone who's unafraid to quickly learn the needs, desires, and contexts of the team's priorities so that they can use their project management superpowers to empower the team to deliver what's required. If you're okay with that, then here's a sense of what we'd ask of you to do -
- Help plan a project plan and action roadmap. Our client is building an entirely new curriculum for their learners, with an emphasis on empowering the agency force through blended learning model. Thus, the need for clear, compelling, and coherent videos, materials, and collaterals is massive. We need someone who can identify what's doable, make a plan, and then prioritize accordingly.
- Work with and manage stakeholders inclusive of local business units, in-house team members and external vendors. Our client designs and develops content in-house, but they also leverage on remote teams and local vendors to achieve additional capacity and capability, and deliver according to the project plans and roadmaps.
- Distill and organize existing / new content into relevant inputs. With piles and piles of existing and new content that has been developed over the years in different eras under different leadership, we need someone who is meticulous and able to distill what's relevant.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects. The team will often face potential challenges that will distract and draw resources to other ad-hoc requests. It is key to make effective and firm decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the priorities at hand.
- Performing quality control to maintain the standards expected. The project team is agile and things move like lightning speed. Everyone has the onus to make sure quality is consistently maintained on the project throughout development. The team needs an extra pair of sharp eyes that is great at spotting details and oversights.
- Has around 7 years of project management experience
- Experience working with complex projects involving multiple workstreams and able to connect the dots
- Experience working on both vendor and client side is preferred, although candidates coming from creative agency or industry experience is also okay
- Extensive internal team management experience and comfortable doing the back-facing work
- Meticulous and good with QC of digital content; able to spot mistakes regardless of which language the content is in
- Agile and can adapt to changing workflows
- Proficient with MS Teams
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.