Project Admin/ Coordinator
- 1 year contract role, with possible extension
- A multinational enterprise information technology company
- Calendar Management: Book rooms for meetings and organize meeting invites; Send calendar invites for TC Monthly Revenue Meeting, TC Forecast Review, Large Deal Project Review, TC Delivery Meeting (Singapore), SEA Country Delivery Review, etc.
- Follow up and coordinate meetings with vendors, partners and customers.
- Assist consultant to prepare Scope of work for outsource third party vendor.
- Monitor and manage contract documentation for review, approval and signatures.
- Raise PO via Smartbuy for any request to order Hardware, Software, computer accessories and order on behalf of the team.
- Raise PO for Services, Marketing Collaterals and company gifts or souvenirs for staff and suppliers.
- Travel arrangement for managers and consultants.
- Apply an IT Services for new contract and permanent staff such as NT domain account, remote access, IDD pin number, phone extension, voicemail, pdl etc.
- Assist 30 consultants on administration matters.
- Assist on events such as Family Movie day, Teambuilding, external District Meeting, catering services, ordering of gifts and vouchers, booking of venues.
- Manager delegation to access to MIG to create Taleo for permanent hiring staff for the department.
- Update in the MIG system for contractor's expiry date upon renewal of contract.
- Create an employee number for new contractors.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable, ECO team and Vendors on invoices that do not match with PO/PR raised and late payments.
- Filing of invoices, contract documents, Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order.
- Back up other administrative staff when they are on leave to support their team and managers for urgent issues.
- Key in time card for staff in the HP time card system for their OT.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
Accounting & Finance
- S$9000 - S$12000 per month