Program Manager, Merchant Authentication Products
- 12 months contract role
- A world leader in digital payments
This role will be part of a program that governs payment transactions using 3-D Secure (3DS) standard and provides an additional layer of security that helps prevent unauthorized use of cards, protecting e-commerce merchants
and issuers from fraud loss. This role will have responsibility for the management of merchant authentication-related programs in Asia Pacific, focusing on supporting the growth and delivery of the program to acquirers, payment gateways and merchants. The Program Manager will lead project planning activities and ensure
the market teams deliver against commitments with the highest quality deliverables in a timely fashion.
Your experience in working with the technical aspects of authentication for merchants as well as your strong
program management experience will prove invaluable as you drive the adoption of the program protocol
and associated network programs in Asia Pacific. You will work closely with global and regional stakeholders
across multiple company functions and geographies to deliver of actionable business insights and the creation of
customer-oriented collateral and case studies that ensure optimal program performance. In addition, you will
also support troubleshooting for client implementations where required.
This individual must be able to independently manage working-level relationships whilst being comfortable to
present to executives, both for internal stakeholders and external clients. This role is the primary point of
contact for 3DS Server vendors in the region and will ensure that key program updates are communicated
regularly to these important partners.
This role will report to the AP Head of Security & Authentication Solutions.
As the Program Manager, you will play a critical role in growing value-added services revenue by leading the strategy, prioritisation and development of the company's product roadmap for all data solutions in the market. You will collaborate with key global and regional stakeholders to deliver against program performance goals to ensure the successful adoption of the EMV 3DS protocol within the AP region.
Projects you will be a part of:
- You will be responsible for leading change, working with a range of global and regional partners to ensure the successful completion of the migration from 3DS 1.0 to EMV 3DS.
- You will partner with the regional and global product teams to support the delivery of VCAS in the region.
- You will use your relationships to understand key successes and their drivers and find ways to bring these learnings to market partners.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager/owner mentality
- Has 6-8 years of experience in program management and project delivery
- Experience in the execution of acquirer/seller solutions, preferably with proven expertise in the implementation of payment gateway/merchant authentication solutions
- Proven track record of high performance and recognised as a subject matter expert in business areas or products
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action
- High energy, motivated team player, able to effectively drive projects and key initiatives to completion
- High level of personal initiative, creativity and self-motivation
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to utilize systems to extract, capture and interpret data
- Knowledge of Visa Security and Authentication Products (including Visa Secure, Tokenisation and others)
- In-market experience and/or knowledge of local language and culture as well as regulation and industry trends
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.