The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Research and synthesize technology trends, competitive trends, and user feedback; develop deep user insights to identify new product opportunities. -strategy side. what the strategy for the product should be for product-market fit
- Drive collaboration and coordination with country teams, product managers, research and other cross-functional teams to define product roadmap and strategy. - execute it as campaigns
- Coordinate paid and growth marketing campaigns with strong attention to detail, being the link between country teams and global teams, managing timelines and processes
- Analyze and track data for acquisition and retention funnel, define growth marketing campaigns measurement plan and own the growth marketing analyses, aggregate and share data and results to allow for easy access and readability.
- Coordinate processes, prepare documentation and pipeline for growth activations and work closely with the growth marketing global team, local teams, product teams, UX teams, analyst teams and behavioural science team to develop and land experiments and make sure projects are on track.
- Minimal a Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in product marketing, consulting or equivalent fields.
- Effective leadership and project management skills to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills (Fluency in SQL)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distil data into actionable insights and relevant product improvements
For interested parties please click "Apply Now". We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Loh Kai Weng (Kelvin) (EA Reg no: R21103176)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
EA Licence: 08C5248