Product Manager (Loans & Deposits / FX & Payments)
- 12 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Be responsible for specific deliverables as part of the Product Team managing Loans and Deposits or FX and Payments. This would involve supporting the product managers in their daily activities and/or in specific initiatives that the team is working on.
- Participate in technology projects for product enhancements and customizations
- Serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) on product customization projects and influence decisions through advice, counsel, and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization
- Bachelor's degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience working with banking systems and back-end processes including payments and products.
- Experience in product management for Loans and Deposits or FX and Payments
- Experience in project management would be a plus.
- Detail oriented, good problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence and persuade stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of products, and able to handle large amounts of data and emails.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work independently.
- Ability to take initiative and work without constant supervision
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248