- Contract role until Dec'21 - subject to full time opportunity
- Salary up to $13,200 monthly
- APAC role with global collaboration
One of the most successful technology and advertising brands is now seeking for a Product Consulting Manager to join their business in APAC. In this highly integrated, collaborative and single-contributor role will be well suited for individual with consulting or sales background and marketing knowledge. You should be a self-starter who is able to influence sales team while driving scalable programs for growth revenue. If you are eager to have a rewarding career with a global brand, this could be for you!
- Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, you will be required to analyse, strategise and execute scalable outreach programs for its internal product development & sales team in APAC
- Work closely with Global HQ to activate and streamline programs such as events marketing, digital campaigns, interactive story telling etc.
- Create world class marketing communications programmes and contents which include sales material, training kit, product guides etc.
- Collate feedback from sales and product team and understand their concerns. You will create impactful program to help them to achieve better results
- Consult key leaders in Product Marketing, Business Development and Sales Units in both APAC and HQ. You will play an important role in streamlining and creating impactful product campaigns
- Passionate about sales & development where you will be required to execute successful campaigns and programs to streamline processes
- Analyse performance, feedback and data for business improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or similar field with at least 6+ years experience in product marketing, sales & marketing, product consulting background
- Prior experience working for consulting firm will be ideal
- Integrated marketing knowledge (social, digital, traditional) is required to succeed in this role
- Proven track record in creating and designing sales & marketing programs for global brands within B2B/Tech space
- Excellent project management skills with ability to work in a cross-functional and ambiguous setting
- Advanced MS Excel skills and comfortable with data
- Keen to commit until December 2021 - subject to extension or full-time opportunity
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248
IT & Digital
IT & Digital
IT & Digital