The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in all stages of the development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment to production.
- Perform UAT and debugging.
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Product Managers and UX Designers.
- Participate in code reviews, giving and receiving feedback.
- Monitor behaviour of the app in production through analytics and user feedback.
- Propose improvements or new features to make sure the application is advancing.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with language in Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, etc. for Mobile App development (eg. Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, etc.).
- Experience in native Android and/or iOS application development.
- Experience developing mobile applications using cross-platform frameworks targeting Android and iOS, preferably with Flutter using Dart.
- Experience designing and implementing APIs and payloads.
EA Licence: 08C5248