Mixed Reality Procedure Designer
- 12 months contract role
- Multinational tech company
We are looking for a Mixed Reality Process Designer who can convert procedure scripts of Mixed Reality based procedures for training, troubleshooting and maintenance.
As a Mixed Reality Procedure Designer, you will work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and script writers, who will provide you inputs on training, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures for industrial equipment, and you will be expected to convert those into fully interactive mixed reality procedures that run on Microsoft HoloLens 2, smart phones and tablets.
If you are a graphics designer/engineer who has a passion for designing 3D object interaction with real life, can relate with the complexities of object interactions (physics and psychology), are creative and self-learning, love large electromechanical complex machines, and have a passion for challenging the status quo, then you are the ideal candidate.
- Diploma/B.S. degree in Art, Visual Language, Digital Media, Graphic Design, Electrical/Electronics related diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- Has 0-3 years of experience in the same/related field; Will help if individual understands mechanical, electrical and electronics
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Visual Language
- Design media
- Graphics design
- Unity and/or Unreal (optional)
- 3D Studio Max and/or Maya (optional)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.