- 1 Year Contract
- APAC Coverage
- 3 - 5 Years Experience, up to $8000 monthly
Join this technology and digital media MNC as their Material Planner who will be supporting the APAC Operations. The ideal candidate should bring with him or her at least 5 years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Inventory Planning role. Prior experience working for large-scale MNC in a cross-functional setting will be favourable. If you think you have what it takes to fill this role, we would love to receive your CV today!
- In-charge of material planning for APAC operations - therefore you will have to ensure strong and excellent operational management and planning. This include working with stakeholders to ensure timely deliverables
- Work closely with inventory team you will require to identify and mitigate shortages and maintain strong relations with stakeholders
- Collaborate with warehouse team in consolidating BOM information and provide status update promptly
- Manage and oversee inventory replenish model for APAC operations
- Bachelor's Degree holder with 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain Planning, Inventory Planning or other similar supply chain function
- You need to have experience working in a large and multi-scale MNC with APAC experience
- Hands on experience in inventory and materials management
- Highly organised, able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Keen to commit for 1-year contract
Successful candidate will be offered 1-year contract with 15-days annual leave, 14-days medical leave and medical insurance coverage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248