Lead Business/Market Analyst (Mat Cover)
- 6 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Robinson Road
- Preferably immediate joiner
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
This role reports to CYBS AP Head of Commercial Operations and the CYBS Global Head of Business Intelligence, responsible for leveraging data to a) build a suite of internal sales performance dashboards, and b) support the creation of analytic insights about client performance to help identify performance gaps and profitability improvement opportunities across Asia Pacific and Globally. In this role, you will use strong analytical skills, contextual business sense and a creative flair to solve real world business challenges for company's acquirers and merchants.
- Develop and roll out full suite of Sales performance dashboards, optimizing visualization to create a single source of truth for AP and Global
- Work with the CYBA AP sales leadership team and sales colleagues to enable accurate strategic & business planning, forecasting, territory management, and methodology, aligning with the broader Merchant Sales & Solutions strategy
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Support the creation of analytic insights about client performance and help deliver findings from those analyses to external and internal stakeholders
- Comparing client performance against industry best practices with a shrewd eye toward identifying performance and/or profitability improvement opportunity
- Assist in scoping and designing analytic projects and solutions. Contribute to brainstorming sessions.
- Collaborate across global functions to ensure AP requirements are represented on data projects
- Research industry metrics and business context and bring this context to bear in analyses
- Extract actionable business insights from the data and build deliverables that clearly communicate the findings and recommendations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to fully understand client / internal requirements and desired business outcomes
- Provide training across functions on storytelling with data and how to generate insights from BI
- Perform quality checks on data and deliverables
- Perform other tasks on an as-needed basis
- Skilled with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, Micro strategy, or other programs
- Post graduate degree with strong technical experiences strongly preferred
- Strong data understanding and analysis skills; should be a functional expert in database and data models
- Experience with SQL for extracting and aggregating data
- Experience using Hadoop and the related query engines (Hive / Impala) is a plus
- High level of competence in Excel and PowerPoint
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.