6 months contract
One of the largest communications companies.
- Monitor servers, networks, and computer systems for irregularities and performance issues
- Assess system data and error logs, along with user reports, to determine areas for improvement or repair
- Develop service level agreements (SLAs) for the help desk
- Provide support and resolve user's issue
- Introduce new methods to streamline the upgrade process, monitor the system to ensure that it remains stable and usable, and maintain data security through the migration process
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Past experience with IT operations is a must have
- Working knowledge of SCCM
- Working knowledge on configuring and managing servers, patching servers using SCCM
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within ambiguous situations
- Excellent team player
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
IT & Digital
- S$3500.00 - S$5000.00 per month
- S$6000.00 - S$7000.00 per month