Helpdesk / User Support Engineer
- 12 months contract
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- Workplace hardware and software support including desktop, blackberry, market data, IPT.
- Required physical lift and shift of workplace hardware including PCs, Monitors and other equipment.
- Provide on-site second level support to the internal personnel as well as high touch support for Platinum users.
- Manage the lifecycle of all workplace equipment including procurement, scanning inventory, provisioning and disposal.
- Continuously create, update, and publish documentation relating to existing and new procedures.
- Support Move, Adds and Changes.
- Power downs execution, BCP site maintenance and support.
- Identify and resolve points of failure in production systems, escalating to other Company's technical staff, or third party software vendors as necessary.
- Partner with engineering team to manage all workplace related projects including pilot testing.
- 3+ years working experience supporting the financial industry
- Thorough knowledge of desktop hardware, telecom, multimedia, and BlackBerry
- Ownership of issues and prompt escalations
- Planning and organization - given the dynamic nature of the environment the candidate will need to be able to track the status of and complete multiple tasks simultaneously while working in parallel with the other Technology teams
- Knowledge and troubleshooting skills of Windows7/10, Linux and Citrix.
- Effective communication skills - The position will require the candidate to be in direct contact with end users from many areas on a daily basis and the corresponding support teams. Must be responsive and be able to efficiently document all working tasks and outstanding issues
- Must be available to work extended days and possibly weekends when necessary.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248