- Immediate start for a short-term project
- 4 months contract role
- 3 positions available
- A Fortune Global 500 company
Our client is revamping their Learning & Development program at a regional level, impacting more than 12 countries. We are looking for smart, talented creatives and changemakers who want to do great work with awesome people.
This job is as much about discovering, understanding, and synthesizing as it is about designing infographics and visuals. We need someone who's unafraid to roll up their sleeves, dig into piles and piles of technical content, and begin to make sense of it so that it can be articulated visually.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be:
- Designing graphics, templates, and materials. Regardless of their form, the designs must have a common visual language, tell clear stories, and build memorable mental models. The content won't come from thin air, as we have ready access to writers and subject matter experts. Bonus points if you're a follower of Edward Tufte's work on information design.
- Distilling and redesigning existing content into powerful infographics. We have piles and piles of existing content that has been developed over the years in different eras under different leadership. The information is rich, but the density is lacking, as the content plays out mostly over a series of PowerPoint slides. We can do better.
- Working with and managing vendors. While the team you will be joining will be tasked to design and develop content in-house, it must also seek to leverage on crowdsourcing platforms, remote teams, and local vendors to achieve additional capacity and capability. This would allow you to identify others to help deliver according to the roadmap.
We are searching for graphic designers with background in infographic and vector illustration using Adobe Illustrator and basic animation using After Effects.
In a nutshell, our client is considering candidates from all backgrounds with a mix of these talents:
- Sketcher. You have no qualms sketching or doodling, and are quick to pick up a pen, pencil, or whiteboard marker to communicate visually.
- Designer. You're a creative. You have good taste. You know your way around Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PPT, or whatever works best for you.
- Synthesizer. You can tame complexity. You have a love-hate relationship with ambiguity. You can turn disparate data into themes, patterns, and insights.
- Storyteller. You can tell a story - visually. People pay attention to you because your designs help them make sense of a messy world.
- Collaborator. You can work with a range of stakeholders. You can build on the ideas of others and always adopt a can-do attitude. Your involvement is actively sought after.
There's no minimum length of experience required, as we'll assess your candidacy more on what you've done and have the potential to do, and less on your years of experience.
Finally, you must be a bit quirky and have a sense of humour!
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
- S$7500.00 - S$8900.00 per month
IT & Digital
IT & Digital
- S$7500.00 - S$8500.00 per month