- 1 Year Contract, up to $11,500 monthly
- Japan market focused
- Large US MNC Tech Firm
This global technology and online media giant with APAC HQ based in Singapore is now expanding its Japan gaming market. In this 1-year contract role, we are looking for an experienced marketer, business strategic or partnership marketing role with knowledge in gaming or e-sports industry to join them. With heavy focus in emerging Japan market, you will need to have in-depth understanding and knowledge of Japanese online gaming industry. This role is based in Singapore and we are seeking for candidate who is keen to commit for 1-year contract.
- Provide strategic partnership opportunity to grow a develop lasting partnerships within the gaming industry with Japanese-based clients
- You will be developing integrated campaigns and strategic partnerships for both new and existing gaming clients (i.e. game developer) using data, analytics and market insights.
- You will provide consultative solutions to gaming partners on a daily basis too. This will include understanding their needs and providing appropriate solutions to meet their needs using the specific online product that the company offers
- Work closely with various internal teams in improving practices and highlighting clients needs as a whole
- Create strong rapport with internal and external partners to ensure success delivery of each project
- Identify pain points and provide strategic solutions for partners through data and report findings
- Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years of Marketing, Partnership, Business Planning or other similar role within online gaming, e-sports or other similar industry
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional and results-oriented environment
- Proficient in Japanese will be an added advantage as you will be managing emerging Japan market and work with native Japanese speaking clients
- Keen to commit for 1-year contract
Shortlisted candidate will be offered 1 year contract with 15-days annual leave and medical insurance coverage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248