- 9 Months Contract
- Accounting/Financial Background
- Salary up to $6,700 monthly
An opportunity with a global consumer bank for an Expense Management Analyst to be part of the team for 9-months contract. Due to the ongoing Transformation Project, the team is now seeking for an experienced Financial Analyst with expense management and accrual knowledge to join their APAC Team. If you have advanced MS Excel skills, strong analytical experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, this could be for you!
- As part of the Regional Transformation Team, you will be analysing high volume expense management reports such as invoices, monthly accruals for business planning
- Preparing of monthly expense report for management decision making
- Work with various stakeholders in providing solutions to support expense saving efforts
- Provide high level analytical insights for the business on expenses reports
- ACCA, CFA or Bsc Degree in Finance, Accountancy or relevant studies with at least 5+ years experience in analysis role. You need to have at least 3+ years experience in expense management analysis
- Advanced MS Excel skills and comfortable to work with large datasets
- Logical thinking, highly analytical and a supportive team player
- Keen to commit for 9 months contract
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248