- 8 Months Contract
- Salary up to $7000 monthly
- Tech Firm
As one of the world's renowned Technology firm, this MNC with global operations work in fast-changing, ambiguous and results-oriented environment. We are seeking for a contract Executive Assistant who will be covering the existing EA during her maternity break. You will need to be able to commence on 1st week of September and commit for 8 months duration. We need someone who has worked in a global MNC preferably within Internet, Technology, e-Commerce or other similar tech/internet industry.
- You will be supporting the Head of Department in day to day administration and operations activities. This include complex calendar management, organising of meeting, preparation of reports etc.
- Manage travel arrangements for the HOD - both in-country and overseas as and when required. You will need to be familiar in making complex booking, visa application etc.
- Work with various stakeholders i.e. team members or EAs for project, meeting or other work related activities
- Preparing of expenses report for the HOD and several team members
- Involve with event planning for partners or guests - you will liaise with vendors and other team members
- Ensure all work being done in strict compliance and handle sensitive documents in professional manner
- Bachelor Degree with 6 - 10 years of EA or Secretarial experience. You must have experience in supporting senior leaders (MD level and above)
- You must have experience working for Tech, Internet, e-Commerce, Online Media or other similar industry
- Excellent communications skills with ability to work under pressure in a fast-working environment
- Great time and project managements skills. You must have the ability to work with various stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge of Google Suite will be great. Comfortable in using various webinar tools
- Able to join in September 2020 and commit for 8 months
Successful candidate will be offered employment contract with annual leaves, medical leaves and medical insurance coverage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248