A global financial institute is now hiring an experienced Executive Assistant to support a senior leader of a business unit in daily operations. We are looking for a resourceful and independent EA who has the ability to multi task and work in a fast paced and corporate environment. This role will be a 1-year contract role and candidates with prior experience in financial or banking industry will be highly advantageous.
- You will be required to provide administrative support to Senior Executive in the team - this include reviewing of materials for meeting, handle incoming calls on their behalf etc.
- Arrange and coordinate all meetings and appointments - this will be web-based, telephonic, in-person meeting etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements both international and domestic
- Provide calendar management assistance to Senior Executive while managing incoming meeting requests from both internal and external stakeholders
- Involve with team activities and involve with arrangement - i.e. logistic planning
- Prepare and compile reports for team
- Diploma or Degree holder with 3+ years of EA, Secretarial, Personal Assistant
- Prior experience in banking, financial or similar industry will be a huge plus
- You should have experience in supporting Senior Executive in corporate and fast-moving environment
- Highly proficient in MS Office, web-based tools and applications
- Strong communications and time management skills, highly attentive and resourceful
- Available on immediate or short notice and able to commit for 1 year contract
Successful candidate will be offered 1 year contract with 14 days annual leave, 14 days medical leave and medical insurance coverage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248