- Statutory Board
- 10 - 15 Years of experience
- $9000 - $12000 monthly
An opportunity for Director, International Engagement is now available with a forward-looking and innovative statutory board here. This is a Senior hire role where the individual will be leading a team in strategising and executing international engagement programmes for the institute. This is a full-time role and we are hiring an individual with strong leadership capability with in-depth knowledge and experience within international engagement.
- Lead the International Engagement Team in integrated international engagement strategy for the institute. This include undertaking research on existing issues and weighing the causes of each strategy through deep analysis and market knowledge
- Hold an important role in building and fostering relationships with international counterparts. You will actively uphold Singapore's capability and establish partnerships with various organisations
- Identify opportunities and assess each strategy based on risk and causes before making recommendations to Senior Stakeholders
- Actively opening doors for both regional and global organisations to partner with the institute and expansion to Singapore market
- Bachelor's Degree with 10 - 15 years of relevant experience with at least 8 years experience in statutory board or government related institute
- Experience in international relations and engagement is a must - ideally 10 years experience but negotiable
- Strong leadership capability. You must have experience in driving and managing team in a fast-changing environment
- Charismatic, people-oriented and able to work under pressure. You should be open to travel for work once it is safe to do so
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248