- Contract Role - 1 Year
- Salary up to $8000 monthly
- Focus market - India
A prominent global online advertising platform is now searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their APAC Team. We are searching for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager who is highly passionate about online advertising, analytics and driving integrated campaigns for India business. This role will be a 1-year contract position and you will get the opportunity to work for a global brand and drives great impact to the future.
- You will manage digital marketing programs and campaigns with strong focus on India market
- Partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders in strategising and executing integrated digital and online based campaigns
- Using your strong understanding and expertise in digital marketing planning and execution, you will carefully deliver campaigns to increase online advertising usage for the business
- Keeping abreast of digital marketing trends in India market and share knowledge with team
- Collate and analyse performance data in order to drive best practices and identifying areas for improvements
- You should have at least 6+ years of Digital Marketing experience with experience in technology, internet, online media or e-commerce will be desirable
- Strong knowledge in integrated digital and traditional marketing platform - i.e. online, web, OOH, print etc.
- Solid understanding of India marketing landscape is required for this role as you will be partnering with clients in India for digital marketing campaigns
- Data driven and good at analysing datasets, marketing performance and ability to make judgement and suggestions to stakeholders
- Keen to commit for 1 year contract
Successful candidate will be offered 1-year contract with 15-days annual leave, 14-days medical leave and medical insurance coverage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248