Data Governance Lead (Consent Order Manual Adjustment)
- 12 months contract
- Location: Changi Business Park
- MNC Bank
- Review evidence to understand data issues highlighted as part of global consent order workstreams and involve appropriate stakeholders(tech/business) to participate in triaging of the data issues
- Prioritize data remediations across all countries, businesses and data domains to ensure Consent order OPPMs/remediations are progressed
- Oversight on progression of data issues as part of the Consent Order workstreams to ensure timely progression and delivery of delivery commitments
- Participate in solutioning calls to ensure detail root cause analysis is completed and ensure agreed data remediation will strategically fix identified data issues with all involved stakeholders
- Engage with PMOs to ensure business activities for all consent order implementations are completed and escalate where necessary
- Work closely with respective global leads to ensure timely closure of consent order deliveries and escalate where necessary
- Provide monthly status reports/updates of consent order deliveries and escalate areas requiring attention
- Perform and support any other additional activities as required (example: Audit activities, providing ad hoc status updates, any other data governance related ad-hoc activities).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a large financial institution preferably in project management and/or process reengineering experience in key bank functions such as operations, product, finance, technology or compliance
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques.
- Good co-ordination and negotiation skills to manage large and diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ability to explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that are supported and accepted by various parties
- Experience in managing projects with diverse subject areas with changing requirements/directions
- Demonstrable ability in partnering across multi-functional organizations and influence large and diverse set of stakeholders to drive delivery
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
EA Licence: 08C5248