12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Design, optimize, and maintain best practice data warehouse solutions and data models for the storage and retrieval of data
- Build and maintain standardised schema and data definitions across the org
- Help implement a robust data quality management process with automated checks to ensure the integrity and reliability of data within Engagement
- Produce and maintain documentation for all data sources and artifacts within Engagement to facilitate self-service across the org
- Build and implement processes around data retention and lifecycle management
- Partner with Data Engineering and other cross-functional partners to aid development of core datasets that empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Work with business to analyse and document structural requirements for new systems and applications, designing conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Establish best practice data governance as a strong foundation for being a data informed organization
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing systems
- Monitor and optimise performance of our data warehouse by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Strong knowledge of database structure principles and data mining, ETL processes and designs
- Strong data architecture, data modeling, schema design and effective data management skills
- Proven experience in querying and working on large datasets
- Proven organizational and analytical abilities and outstanding problem solver
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Experience working with SQL / Presto / Hive / Spark
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau or equivalent)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Data Analytics or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Engineer or similar role
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.