- 6 Months Contract
- Salary: $6000 - $7000 monthly
- Global Tech Firm
An opportunity for a highly experience, organised and driven Learning Coordinator to be part of a global Technology and Digital Firm. Due to a new initiative, we are seeking for a Coordinator to support its APAC Learning Programme for 6-months contract. The ideal person for this role must have prior experience in learning or training & development within a global, large-scale B2B industry and available to start on immediate or short notice.
- You will work closely with global learning and development team in assessing and developing coordination solutions for specific learning programme
- Plan, coordinate and manage timely and efficient programmes outline - booking of meeting spaces, setting up of Q&A, handle program enrolment and tracking of attendance etc
- Collate survey data and provide in-depth analysis for stakeholder's usage
- Gather data on salesforce to provide analysis and insights for team while providing suggestion for improvement
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 - 6 years of experience in program coordination, learning & development or training coordination. You must have experience in working for large-scale Tech, Internet, Digital or other similar industry
- Highly autonomous, able to take initiative and work in a fast-paced, driven and ambiguous environment
- Strong communications skills as you will be liaising with stakeholders of various level
- Advanced knowledge in LMS System, G-Suite, Adobe
- Keen to commit for 6 months contract
Successful candidate will be offered 6-months contract with 7-days annual leave, medical leave and medical insurance coverage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248