- 6 months contract role
- Devise a communication strategy across the learning content. Starting with why learners need to master a certain concept, this communications strategy must be a considered, coordinated, and cross-cutting multimedia/omnichannel approach that's brought to life by graphic designers, technical writers, other creatives, and subject matter experts. It must create a strong and lasting brand impression for the project.
- Design a common language for the learning materials. The materials must tell great stories - ones that are clear, concise, cogent, and coherent. Further, they must build memorable mental models that learners can readily access and apply to real-world situations. The goal is to standardise the visual language across nine business units.
- Build and launch learning products. Our client is building an entirely new curriculum for their learners, with learning solutions that comprise digital, instructor-led, and work-based experiences. These solutions must be holistic, immersive, and designed to drive desired behaviors, outcomes, and ROI. You will be an instrumental partner for the Chief Editor as the project team devise these learning products.
- Lay foundation and develop the learning curriculum. This is our client's point of view on learning, including pedagogical and epistemological principles. It looks at knowledge, skill, and behaviour needed to drive performance across agency roles. Its architecture makes scaling across 9 countries more doable. You will help build this foundation to break down complexities and help trainers educate their agents and agency leaders to align on the overall vision for our client's agency force.
- Translate complex information into simple, polished and engaging content. Based on the curriculum, each program built must have its own documentation, including learning objectives, lesson plans, facilitator guides, assessment methodologies, etc. You will develop and oversee comprehensive documentation that meets organizational and legal requirements.
- Cultivate a community of practice. Our client is making a significant investment in developing their 300 trainers across the region. They've built a series of programmes to help them transition from trainer to learning catalyst (LC). Since ILT is a core part of the curriculum, you will have a role in shaping these LC programmes and activating that community in service of our client's curricular aspirations.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets users up for success.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
We are considering candidates from all backgrounds with a mix of these talents:
- Writer. You can write. Full stop. Ok, perhaps we should say more: articulating thoughts and concepts in written form with impeccable style is second nature to you.
- Architect. You can architect learning experiences. You know a bit of learning science and the difference between a curriculum, syllabus, and lesson plan. Learning objectives are your jam.
- Storyteller. You can tell a story - through videos, narrative, infographics, etc. People pay attention to you because your story-based media help them make sense of a messy world.
- Educator. Clear instruction is vital, especially when it comes to complex and confusing subject matter. You are a skilled wordsmith that typically develop product manuals, how-to guides, website help sections, journal articles, and other content that distills technical information with ease and clarity.
- Communicator. You can write and tell stories. Your writing is impeccable, and your storytelling is clear and compelling. Either way, you seek signal in a world of noise.
- Collaborator. You can work with a range of stakeholders. You can build on the ideas of others and always adopt a can-do attitude. Your expertise is actively sought after.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
- S$6000.00 - S$7000.00 per month