- 6 Months Contract
- Covid-19 Project
- Up to $6,700 Monthly
An international Technology & Digital brand is now hiring a contract Contact Tracing Analyst to join their global team for 6 months contract. This is a project based role due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic where the team is seeking for an analytical, people-oriented and experienced individual to carry out sensitive and private information for their employees. If you are comfortable to work with sensitive employees' data and has good analytical skills, this could be for you!
- You will be reaching out to employees who are diagnosed with Covid-19 empathically and professionally
- Carry out investigative and contact tracing work - track employees' movement during the infectious period
- Provide information and consultation to employees who have been in touch with diagnosed employee
- Analyse data and information and prepare reports using Excel and internal tool for the team
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years experience in investigative solutions, contact tracing, people operations and HR data analyst role
- You are able to handle sensitive and confidential information of employees. Maintain high level of discretion with strong sense of urgency and empathy
- Comfortable to work with data - Excel and internal HRIS/CRM tools
- Available on immediate basis and keen to commit for 6 months contract
Successful candidate will be offered 6 months contract with 7 days annual leaves, 14 days medical leaves and medical insurance coverage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248