Channel Account Manager
- Global software vendor
- Competitive renumeration and benefits
- Financially rewarding career
About the client:
A leading contents-management and data integration provider, our client, a global MNC that has been named in the Gartner Magic Quadrant is seeking for a motivated and results-driven Channel Account Manager to support their growth in the region. This is an outstanding opportunity to make a difference and be part of a growing team.
About the role:
This role has a high visibility within the business, with a focus on growing on the partners ecosystem to ensure continuous revenue growth. You will be responsible for the following activities:
- To execute the regional sales strategies across ASEAN as part of their growth plans
- Grow the business by recruiting and aligning with the channel partners and alliances in the assigned territories
- Scale the sell-through business with the various channels partners in ASEAN by building long-term strategic relationships within assigned territories and work towards achieving set revenue targets
- Proactively participate in partner discussions and planning processes that develops mutually beneficial results, in terms of performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Collaborate with the enterprise sales teams and technical sales teams on enablement across all key functions
- Create and implement sales and marketing campaigns as well as enablement materials for channel partners
- To drive local initiatives by leveraging on partners' ecosystem and a strong GTM strategy
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experiences in full partner sales cycle, from recruiting to onboarding
- Goal-oriented and numbers-focused, you will have demonstrated track record in channel sales in software, SaaS or cloud solutions
- You will have strong regional exposure, ideally ASEAN or APAC
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast-paced environment
If you take pride in hunting and establishing new business relationships, is commercially driven with extensive experiences selling software into large enterprises, and looking for growth, this is the ideal role for you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248