Branded Content Producer
- 3 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
- Be the key point of contact with the company's Media Partnerships org and external Storytellers Partners to source and identify partners for the Creative Shop regional teams.
- Support the CS regional teams with the day-to-day co-create/create process and execution: working with the Storytellers and CS to build branded content that leverages our tools and industry best practices, story formats and content architecture.
- Fuel the prospective client / project pipeline - collaborating with Creative Strategists and XFN Partners to identify and vet prospective projects and participate in client pitches and presentations.
- Manage, communicate and strategize across internal and external organizations to gain buy-in to collaborate with content creators, influencer agencies, publishers and storytellers.
- Build a framework and ecosystem of content in Asia with our regional lens.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with agreed Storyteller Partners, including setting up onboarding (contracts, etc.) and education sessions where needed
- Develop production talent, team capabilities and a business infrastructure to scale this function/offering.
- Stay abreast of best-in-class content creator partners and technical solutions that can be leveraged by the team.
- Always think in a mobile first mindset and educate others on it's importance and relevance in Branded Content.
- Have the experience, and passion, to work with and adopt new tech, and new categories of products, either bespoke or at scale.
- Work with the legal department and work together to secure rights to properties.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase the customer journey and deepen client relationships.
- Has 8+ years of experience working with branded content (publishers, creatives, advertisers)
- Focused; a fast learner who hits the ground running, balancing multiple projects at once
- Has initiative and a drive for continuous development; often jump-start projects
- Has the ability to multi-task and move fast
- With experience working x-functionally, managing and communicating across internal and external organizations to gain buy-in
- Excellent communicator; can distill complex information into a simple pitch, in a room, on a whiteboard, or in a document
- Experienced in Project Management/Delivery. can manage complex projects with a focus on time and budget management
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
- S$7000.00 - S$10000.00 per month
IT & Digital
- S$5000.00 - S$7500.00 per month
IT & Digital
- S$3500.00 - S$5000.00 per month
- S$7000.00 - S$8500.00 per month