- 2 years contract role, with possible extension
- Standard working hours
- A multinational enterprise information technology company
We are looking for a Bid Manager who will be responsible to lead internal team to deliver winning bids that meet all scope, time and quality expectations through planning, controlling and managing internal stakeholders.
- Manage and ownership of entire bid from qualification to deal closure, working and align team of internal resource required for pursuit (e.g., sales, solution architect, legal, finance, procurement, etc.
- Ensure accurate understanding of deal financials including cost model, solution components, underlying assumptions, project cost, and P&L in order to structure deal to maintain profitability and increase winning rate.
- Ensure proposals meet scope, time and quality expectations through planning, controlling and managing stakeholders, bid timeline, risks, and profitability.
- Troubleshoots and resolves pursuit challenges that hinder pursuit objectives.
- Ensure bid comply with company deal approval process and policy.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, including upper-level stakeholders.
- Degree holder with 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Can do attitude, driven and team player as the role need to marshal a team to win pursuit when confronted by obstacles and tight timeline.
- This is not a technical role however you need to be able to pick up concept and learn enough about the solution in the deal in order to succeed in the role.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
Accounting & Finance
- S$9000 - S$12000 per month