- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
The Trainer will focus on delivering policy-related training for outsourced vendor partners. They will work with cross-functional teams, gain knowledge and expertise to become a subject matter expert in the designated policy area, and support the learning needs analysis and development of learning content.
- Conduct training for outsourced partners to upskill them on specific policy-related areas.
- Support learning needs analysis by partnering with internal team members and other stakeholders.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Build expert level understanding of policies and training material of the assigned area
- Create, plan and communicate within set deadlines for the learning aspect of all requests from internal and external partners.
- Guide cross-functional partners in decision-making processes based on learning needs analysis.
- Has a Bachelor's degree in relevant field or 4-7 years of equivalent experience or training.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Has attention to detail.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.